Adults after Rb
Beyond Rb – adults after retinoblastoma
For some people, retinoblastoma can have a lifelong impact. We offer support to our members throughout their lives – through school, teenage years and into adulthood – and we can help with any Rb-related concerns you may have.
We hold regular social events specifically for adults who had Rb as a child as well as general events and conferences. You can get more information and find out what support is available to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After retinoblastoma: what happens next? – what families can expect from their long term follow up team
- Genetics of retinoblastoma – learn more about the genetics of Rb
- Second primary tumours – risk factors and looking after yourself
- Rb into adulthood – this article explains the life-long aftercare you can expect to receive
- Planning a family – information about having a family after Rb and the options available