Volunteer for CHECT
Would you like to volunteer for CHECT? Our wonderful volunteers help us in so many ways – including cheering on our charity runners, helping with administrative tasks in the office, designing our newsletter, taking photographs and attending awareness-raising events.
If you’d like to volunteer for us, we’d love to hear from you. We are a small charity and so opportunities are limited but here are some areas where we need support:
• Helping at members’ events
• Being part of a cheering squad at a running/cycling challenge
• Attending events as a CHECT ambassador
• Organising a street collection
• Nominating us as a chosen charity at your nearest Waitrose/John Lewis
• Carol singing at Christmas
Everything about the event was fantastic, but the t-ball rounders game was personally the highlight for me. I also enjoyed helping the children in the arts and crafts area, helping them to design a greetings card. I hope to have the opportunity to volunteer again in the future. It was such a brilliant weekend.
Being a volunteer at CHECT is a fantastic opportunity as you are given lots of responsibility within a supportive and friendly environment. It is also a great experience to work alongside such a close-knit and sociable team who are all so dedicated to the charity.