Find out how you can be a CHECT super hero and claim your FREE super hero suit (we’re hoping with super powers included!) by joining our team for a fun-filled 5k or 10k run in London’s beautiful Regents Park on May 17, 2015.
Join over 1,000 fellow super heroes all running for charity. No previous experience is required for this London event and with a bit of training the distance should easily be manageable. Even if you haven’t dusted off your trainers for a while the spirit of the event is ‘taking part’ not ‘winning’ so you can run, jog or walk with a buggy! Wheelchair entrants and children over the age of eight are welcome – this is a great fun event for the whole family – plus you even get a FREE super hero suit!
Join Team CHECT
To enter, simply pay a registration fee of £22 and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £100. Grab one of our charity places and book online to help raise vital funds for the Childhood Eye Cancer Trust.
What to expect
When you sign up to become a CHECT super hero our fundraising team will be on hand to offer you plenty of support including:
• Unlimited fundraising advice & guidance
• Help to set up your online giving page
• Free CHECT T-shirt (subject to availability)
• Free wristband for every child taking part
• Buckets of feel-good factor knowing you’re helping the Childhood Eye Cancer Trust support people affected by retinoblastoma, raise awareness of the condition and fund vital research into the disease.
Get in touch
If you would like any further information about the event, please call our fundraising team on 0207 377 5578 or email Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We can’t wait to get you on board!
Visit the official event website here